“The joy and the smile are the summer of life.” Jean Paul
A summer for nature lovers
Blue skies, green meadows, radiant orchards. Summer is one of the most enchanting times of the year to visit South Tyrol. When the sun beams down from the azure blue sky and the colourful flowers sway in the soft, aromatic mountain air, it’s the perfect time to head outdoors.
Kids love to let off steam and run wild, especially on holiday. At Vettererhof, there are no limits to what you can do.
- Summit tours – scale mountain peaks
- A dip in the cool water of a mountain lake, bathing lake or pool
- Time of the “Long Thursdays” in the centre of Lana
- Summer children’s programme; let the little ones have fun while mum and dad enjoy a little quality time to themselves
- Time of festivals and concerts
- Mountain fire on the Sacred Heart of Jesus Sunday